Accepting applications for...
Front-End Web Developer
Propensity Media is a leading Consumer Engagement Agency, producing turnkey OmniChannel Marketing Solutions for regional and national brands and agencies — headquartered in the Chicago area, in Schaumburg, Illinois, and serving a portfolio of clients nationwide and internationally.
We are accepting applications for a full-time Front-End Web Developer who will provide programming support for our portfolio of PHP/MySQL-based web applications. The primary responsibilities will be working in a team setting to translate designs and marketing goals of our clients into brand website enhancements, promotional microsites, and internet/intranet tools. The ideal candidate for this position is experienced in creating websites both “from scratch” and also within CMS platforms.
Foundational, Required Skills:
- Proficient in PHP programming within a MySQL database environment
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
- Teamwork, Journaling, and Time-management skills
- Light Graphics capabilities and understanding of Adobe Photoshop
An excellent candidate would also be knowledgeable/experienced with the following
- PHP frameworks
- Responsive Website design strategies
- Other programming languages such as .Net, XML, *NIX
- Experience with REST APIs
- SSH communication, LAMP stack server packages
- Big Data Storage/Queries/KPIs
To apply for consideration, please submit your Resume, along with a Writing Sample (for Marketing Team positions), or a Portfolio Link with examples of your prior work (for Technology Team roles), via email to: email@example.com – and specify your position of interest.
No phone calls please. Applicants only – no agency fee paid.
Propensity Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.